Jobs at StageIt
StageIt is a virtual stage for performers and fans. It allows performers to make money from LIVE, interactive and intimate experiences while offering their fans a front row seat to a backstage experience. Created by performers for performers, we’ve been doing this for ten years—and now we find ourselves with a unique opportunity to expand the best digital stage globally, and you can help us achieve this goal.
We're looking for people who are motivated, self-starters, and interested in working at the intersection of live performances and technology. The number of shows streamed through our platform has skyrocketed, and our viewership has grown considerably. We are poised to take this to the next level, and you would be joining us at a time of tremendous growth.
Everyone has the ability to voice their ideas and make meaningful impact. Like many startups, we may wear different hats at different times.
As a product designer, you may find yourself working on user-facing product features on most days, and internal-facing tools on other days. You will be the one to guide our overall design language, and have the opportunity to be intimately involved from ideation to implementation.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a good listener, takes feedback well, and likes to collaborate
- Is a good communicator, comfortable to speak up and present your ideas
- Is capable of staying aware of the needs of the user, the business, and of engineering (as well as the constraints)
- Is a motivated self-starter, able to work independently or closely with a distributed team across timezones
- Has 2+ years of work experience designing UX/UI
In this role, you will:
- Rapidly prototype, ideate, and present your recommendations
- Work through complex ideas and workflows, and simplify them without compromising usability
- Create user experience and interaction designs that are functional, easy to use, and understand
- Create visual designs that are clean and beautiful (without being overly fixated on pretty pixels)
- Collaborate with product development, software engineering, production operations, and business functions
Bonus points if:
Send your sample code, portfolio and GitHub urls, LinkedIn url and/or resume to email@example.com and let's talk!